Where are the lovers of cookies? HERE! And probably you too because you are curious about these exquisite Strawberries and Banana Oatmeal Cookies. And the best part is that they are nutritious and delicious! They don’t contain any added sugar or weird ingredients we can’t even pronounce. They are guilt-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free!
As you might have realized, I love preparing tasty recipes that are healthy and nutritious. I love giving my body all the nutrients and vitamins it needs. Because I still want to live for SO many years and FEEL GREAT!
I don’t know about you, but I would prefer to live a shorter life feeling AMAZING than living MANY years feeling sick. So that’s why it is SO important to take care of your health NOW. Not tomorrow or the day after. DO IT TODAY!
Okay, enough. I had my moment of empowerment, lol. But honestly, what makes me the happiest is to see YOU healthy and loving your life. And if I can be any source of help, please reach out!
Let’s quickly go over the incredible benefits of oats, so that you know what you are putting in your body, and why your body would love these Strawberries and Banana Oatmeal Cookies.
I have always been a fan of oats since I was a kid. Some people prefer to eliminate oats from their diet because there might be a chance they have been contaminated with gluten. If they were mixed up with wheat, barley, and rye. However, there are gluten-free oats nowadays. To ensure you are not getting any gluten. In my case, I’m not allergic to gluten. But check out your closest store for gluten-free oats. Oats:
- Are an incredible source of fiber
- Contain many antioxidants
- Are super nutritious
- Might help you lose weight
- Reduce cholesterol
- Stabilize blood sugar
And many more incredible benefits. The list could go on forever.
Because we are not using any flour, the texture would be a chewier. So, if you don’t like chewy cookies, but prefer crunchy ones, go check out my other:
You would love the texture, flavor, consistency. These are also one of my favorite cookies! Okay now, let’s bake.
Sugar-Free Strawberries and Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Baking pan
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 TB organic vanilla extract
- 2 TB coconut flakes
- 1 TB chia seeds
- 2 1/2 TB warm water
- 1/2-1 cup chopped walnuts
- Start by preparing your chia "egg" by mixing the chia seeds with the warm water. Mix well and let it rest for a few minutes while you prepare the cookies mixture.
- Mash your bananas and add them in a bowl. Add your chopped strawberries. Mix well
- Now, add the rolled oats, vainilla essence, coconut flakes, and chia "egg." Mix well
- Form 12 cookies and bake them for 15-18 minutes at 350°F (177°C).
- Let them cook and ENJOY!
- Special note: This recipe does not contain any sugar. If you want to add sugar, I would recommend you to add coconut or brown sugar. Try reducing your sugar intake as much as you can, one step at a time :).