I’m loving these Delicious Vegan Chocolate Pancakes. They have the perfect texture and sweetness. Fluffy and simply delicious.
As you might know, I love oatmeal. But I always try to switch things up and create new recipes. However, for these pancakes, I also used rolled oats instead of flour. And I got such an incredible consistency.
To make them even more delicious and nutritious, I added some chia seeds, almond butter, and jam. Oh yes! I got everything I had on my fridge and just experimented with some recipes.
That’s what I love the most about cooking. The ability to create new recipes and try new flavors. Also, because you can create delicious recipes with simple ingredients. Once you get the hang of it, you realize that cooking is not that hard. And then you love it even more.
For these Delicious Vegan Chocolate Pancakes, I did not add any additional sugar. Why? Because I try to reduce my sugar intake as much as possible. But also because I got the sweetness from the agave syrup and the fruits.
And there is nothing better than the natural sugar from fruits. Which by the way is COMPLETELY different from the chemical and artificial sugar.But please, if you want to add some sugar, go ahead. I recommend you use coconut or brown sugar, but it is totally up to you.
Okay, so for these delicious Pancakes, you will only need 7 ingredientes:
- Rolled oats
- Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- Vainilla Essence
- Coconut Milk
- Chia seeds
- Coconut Oil
Yes, that’s it! And of course, as always, the most important ingredient is love. Because cooking is about transmitting your love to others through food. Is about gathering and bringing people together.
Now, let’s jump into the recipe. I’m very excited for you to try these Delicious Vegan Chocolate Pancakes. I’m sure you will love them, and please save me some 🙂
Lastly, check out my other simple and delicious pancakes recipe:
Here’s a quick video of how I made these Chocolate Pancakes!
Chocolate Pancakes – Vegan
- Cooking Pan
- 1 3/4 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 TB Chia Seeds
- 2 TB Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- 1 Banana
- 1 TB Vanilla Extract
- 1 TB Coconut Oil
- Place all ingredients on the blender, except the coconut oil.
- Blend until you get a creamy and thick consistency. Add more coconut milk, if needed
- Turn on the heat at low-med temperature. Add your coconut oil. Add about 1 scoop of pancake batter per pancake. Cook on both sides for about 3-5 minutes OR until a clean toohpick comes out.
- Serve them with your favorite toppings. I added almond butter, jam, fruits, and maple syrup
- You can replace the coconut milk by any other milk. But please, try to get a milk that does not have ingredients you can’t pronounce. It should only have 2-3 simple ingredients.